Win with UrCuppaLife Share Your Food Story Contest.
You are invited to share your food story – Your favourite food or foods. Share a picture along with your favorite dish using the hashtag #yourfoodstory, writing a couple of lines about the food and the location. Two lucky couples will get a chance to have lunch with us and review the new Sunny Saturday brunch – Sufra at Hyatt Regency, Dubai Creek Heights.
How to Participate in the Contest?
- LIKE our page UrCuppaLife.
- SUBSCRIBE to our Contest page.
- CLICK and POST a picture on your Facebook timeline of your favorite food with a couple of lines about the food and the location. Don’t forget to HashTag #yourfoodstory and Mention @UrCuppaLife. You can also selfie with your favorite food :-).
Terms and Conditions:
- Last date of the contest is 28th October 2015.
- One entry per contestant.
- All entries will be checked, legitimate entries looking at the steps followed for the contest.
- We will check for each individual’s profile to see if it is not a fake and working personal account.
- We take a lucky draw of all the legitimate entries.
- Winners will be selected from the UAE by our judging panel
- Duplicate entries or failing to fall into 1 or 2 categories will lessen your chances to win.
This Months Food Venue – Sufra Sunny Saturdays @ Hyatt Regency, Dubai Creek Heights
Sufra at Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights is a new late breakfast concept every Saturday. Taking place from 12 noon to 4:00pm weekly, the idea of Sunny Saturdays is to present a perfect leisurely afternoon for guests to enjoy breakfast beyond the traditional morning hours. Bright and contemporary interiors overlook the neighbouring Dubai Creek Park through huge floor to ceiling windows giving the impression of an inside/outside feel and the ambience of an urban garden. There is a separate kids buffet set up as well as an activity corner with games and entertainment
- Grill – selection of succulent meats grilled a la minute
- Carving – whole roasted meat with accompaniments Eggs and Hash – eggs cooked any style alongside traditional Eggs Benedict, Steak and Hash
- Crepes and Waffles
- Hot Buffet – focusing on Western, Arabic and Indian breakfast favorite
- Ice-cream and desserts – including home-made gelato
- Beverages – with a signature Bloody Mary concoction, Mimosas, Gin Fizz, Strawberry Bellini, Sparkling Wine and other anti-oxidant and detox drinks
Subscribe below to qualify for the contest:
Whoops, it looks like you forgot to assign fields to this form.