The essence of this blog is to share therefore we would welcome submissions from amateurs, experts, bloggers, influencers, PR professionals, medical professionals, and photographers. If you are looking to share your expertise with urcuppalife friends, and believe your content would add value, feel free to write to us.
Keep sharing smiles!
Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org that includes
- Your brief profile – Your name, email, and website if any.
- Include any links to your previously written blogs
- Send us a brief note on your idea that you would like to share and include in our site.
- If you are a PR agency/professional and would like us to feature interviews with entrepreneurs, corporate initiatives or review restaurants, hotels, resorts or products, please connect with us on email@example.com. We would love to associate with you.
- Submission of your post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit to our members and blog readers, there is a great chance it will be published.
Please refer to the following writing guidelines while you are creating the content:
- Submit your content under any of the given categories on the site – CuppaLife, Healthy Lifestyle, Postive Changes, Under the Lens. In case, you don’t find a fitting category, leave the categorization to us.
- If you are a young entrepreneur or a Prodigy send us a brief profile of yours along with your video/pictures for enabling us to include you on the Cuppalife.
- If you are a photographer please submit your picture in Jpeg format so that we can include it in our Under the lens page. Please send a brief description/ caption, you’d like us to include with it. Details of picture like camera used, location, etc. are a plus.
- If you are including a link to your own blog or website it must fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, it will decrease your chance of being published. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Blog posts which appear to be PR or SEO related only, will not be accepted.
- Word count: 250 – 500 words is preferred. The maximum word count is 1000. If you write in more words, don’t hesitate to share, we’ll make adjustments.
- Posts must be original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). You may republish your post on another site after 30 days.
- We include a brief author’s bio that links to the site (or sites) of the author’s choice. Please submit a photo with your post if possible.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning.
- You own the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to urcuppalife, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.